|Reports to Role (Title):
||Regulatory Manager Science
||Office in Pune (MH), India
||Develop expertise in fate of chemicals in the environment and computer assisted simulations of environmental impact
To provide expert service in the area of environmental fate to customers of the agrochemical and related industry.
- Design, monitor and summarize environmental fate studies according to OECD dossier requirements or other formats required for product registration.
- Gathering substance details from studies, setting up models, running simulations as per regulatory requirements.
- Conduct environmental fate risk assessments based on regulatory requirements.
- To run soil and water kinetic evaluations
- To become an expert in standard regulatory models like, FOCUS PEARL, PELMO, SWASH, SWAN, PRZM, MACRO, CAKE and TOXSWA.
- Work as an effective team member and provide responsive support to the group on all matters pertaining to environmental fate.
- Provide solutions suitable for resolving issues to full customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop personal capabilities and expertise to become a creditable expert in the view of peers.
- To provide assistance in the area of environmental fate and related field to the team in the agrochemical and related industry projects.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate/Master Degree in Environmental Engg
- Solid knowledge of mechanisms involved in degradation of chemicals in the environment.
- Basic knowledge in organic chemistry
- Good with mathematical
- Good knowledge of modeling tools (FOCUS models) that simulate the behavior of chemicals
- Reasonable verbal and written skills
- Good communication skills across international dimensions
- Capable of good judgment in self-managing and resolving technical issues
- Analytical thinking
- Results orientation
- Project management skills
- Solid background in environmental sciences or related science areas.
- Proven ability to maintain effective communication and working relationships with team members and customers.
- Build trust and confidence in international customers
- Prove to be perceptive in realizing issues
- Able to structure and simplify complex data and information
||She/he seeks to understand our customers
||She/he delivers clear messages to our customers
||She/he collaborates effectively in the team
||She/he aligns her/his actions and behavior to the business strategy